GrateSump™ Plus II (4800GPH) Battery Backup System
The GrateSump Plus II is a dua battery back up system that automatically kicks into high gear when the power goes out and pumps out double the amount of water.
The sump pump works normally when your house has electricity, but if there is a power outage the GrateSump™ Plus II battery backup system will have your back. With this battery backup sump pump system installed in your home, you’re giving yourself double the protection and peace of mind.
Battery Backup System Features by Jamison Waterproofing
- Works automatically when power fails
- Maximum sustained pumping throughout battery life
- Powers one 4 amp pump for up to 8,000-10,000 gallons on 1 battery & up to 12,000-14,000 gallons on two batteries.
- Operates pump on AC & DC power
- Recharges automatically once power is restored
- Can charge up to two batteries at the same time
- Compatible with sealed batteries
- Low battery indicator (Alarm and LED)
Our Sump Pump Battery Backup Systems in Philadelphia, PA include
- Dual Primary Sump Pump System with Battery Backup
- 4800GPH with AC or DC Power
- (2) GrateSump™ – Advanced Sump Pump Liner
- (2) FastSump™ Pump – 1/3HP Sump Pump
- (2) FastSump™ Power Inverter
- (2) FastSump™ FS-900 converts 12v DC to 115v AC
- (2) Sealed Battery – 100AH
Contact Jamison Waterproofing to Install Your Sump Pump Battery Backup System in PA & NJ
At Jamison Waterproofing, we only sell the most effective solutions for all your basement and crawl space problems. We also have a team of hardworking, dedicated professionals commited to providing superior service. If you live in Philadelphia, PA, or in the surrounding area, contact us today for your Free Inspection and Estimate!
Become a Certified Grate Products Contractor
Creating Healthier Homes, One Basement at a Time!
Grate Products is the manufacturer of patented products that allow hand-picked specialty contractors to provide healthier environments for homeowners to live. We are a network of over 50 authorized & trained health conscious contractors, from Seattle to Cape Cod. Grate Products is actively recruiting high integrity companies with quality standards above the rest in the basement waterproofing and crawl space repair industry. Do you have what it takes to become an authorized, certified Grate Products Contractor in your market?