Effective Sump Pump Systems
The Most Advanced Sump Pump Systems in the US
The Sump Pump Liner
The sump pump liner, or basin, is the part that collects all the water from the ground and houses the sump pump. An ideal sump pump liner provides enough space for the sump pump to operate at full capacity and for any amount of water to be collected with no complications.
Sump Pump Geeks recommends the GrateSump™ Sump Pump Liner, designed by Grate Products for improved water collection and sump pump durability. Used along with the FastSump™ Sump Pump, it provides unmatched protection for your basement.
The Sump Pump
The FastSump™ sump pump has been built and extensively tested by Grate Products to ensure it is the most powerful and reliable sump pump available. It is a 1/3 HP pump with a highly efficient motor that uses less amps, preventing overheating and thus increasing its durability.
Upgrading your FastSump™ to GrateSump™ adds a battery backup system to your sump pump, giving you that extra protection when severe storms knock the power out.
- 1/3 HP SumpPump™
- 2400 GPH
- High Efficient Motor With Upper & Lower Ball Bearings / Runs Cooler & Last Longer
- Vortex Impeller / Helps Prevent Clogging
- Sealed Entry-Replaceable Power Cord / Easy To Replace In The Field, Prevents Water From Entering The Motor Housing Through A Cut Power Cord
- Reliable Float Switch w/ Piggy-Back Switch Design / Defective Switches Can Be Diagnosed By Phone; Pump Can Be Operated Manually By Overriding The Switch. Every Pump Is Tested In Water
- Ensures That The Pump Meets Head & Flow Requirements
- Permanent Split Capacitor
- Energy Efficient (Only 4amps)
- Durable Cast Iron
- 3 yr Warranty
Battery Backup Sump Pump Systems
Thanks to our battery backup systems, your basement is never left unprotected, even if there’s no power available.
- Works automatically when power fails
- Maximum sustained pumping throughout battery life
- Powers one 4 amp pump for up to 8,000-10,000 gallons on 1 battery & up to 12,000-14,000 gallons on two batteries.
- Operates pump on AC & DC power
- Recharges automatically once power is restored
- Can charge up to two batteries at the same time
- Compatible with sealed batteries
- Low battery indicator (Alarm and LED)
GrateSump™ Plus II (4800GPH)
All the features and power of GrateSump Plus, now doubled. Superior protection for your basement or crawl space.
- Dual Primary Sump Pump System with Battery Backup
- 4800GPH with AC or DC Power
- (2) GrateSump™ – Advanced Sump Pump Liner
- (2) FastSump™ Pump – 1/3HP Sump Pump
- (2) FastSump™ Power Inverter
- (2) FastSump™ FS-900 converts 12v DC to 115v AC
- (2) Sealed Battery – 100AH
Become a Certified Grate Products Contractor
Creating Healthier Homes, One Basement at a Time!
Grate Products is the manufacturer of patented products that allow hand-picked specialty contractors to provide healthier environments for homeowners to live. We are a network of over 50 authorized & trained health conscious contractors, from Seattle to Cape Cod. Grate Products is actively recruiting high integrity companies with quality standards above the rest in the basement waterproofing and crawl space repair industry. Do you have what it takes to become an authorized, certified Grate Products Contractor in your market?