GrateSump™ Plus Battery Backup System
Your sump pump works just fine when your house has electricity, but if there’s a particularly intense storm that manages to knock out your power, you could still be in danger of a flooded basement or crawl space.
This is where the GrateSump™ Plus battery backup sump pump system comes in. When this is installed in your home, you’ll attain peace of mind knowing that even if your house has no power, the battery backup sump pump system will kick in so that your sump pump can still do its job to keep your basement or crawl space safe and dry, until your power returns.
Because the sump pump has an important job to do, this is when choosing the proper sump pump system can make all the difference, and you should only rely on the best quality.
This is where GrateSump™ Plus is different from the rest because it has key features that ensure the performance is top-notch, and retains its reliability like no other in the world of basements and crawl spaces.
Battery Backup System Features
- Works automatically when power fails
- Maximum sustained pumping throughout battery life
- Powers one 4 amp pump for up to 8,000-10,000 gallons on 1 battery & up to 12,000-14,000 gallons on two batteries.
- Operates pump on AC & DC power
- Recharges automatically once power is restored
- Can charge up to two batteries at the same time
- Compatible with sealed batteries
- Low battery indicator (Alarm and LED)
Our Sump Pump Battery Backup Systems
- Primary Sump Pump System with Battery Backup
- 2400GPH with AC or DC power
- GrateSump™ – Advanced Sump Pump Liner
- FastSump™ Pump – 1/3HP Sump Pump
- FastSump™ Power Inverter
- FastSump™ FS-900 converts 12v DC to 115v AC
- Sealed Battery – 100AH
Our Sump Pump Systems are only available through our dealership network across the US.
We have a nationwide network of dealers, fully certified and trained to install, service and troubleshoot all of our sump products. They also offer affordable annual maintenance packages through our Sump Pump Geeks network. Our maintenance plans includes periodic inspection of your entire basement waterproofing system, including the sump pumps. The goal is to make sure your sysyem is working at top performance when you need it most.
Become a Certified Grate Products Contractor
Creating Healthier Homes, One Basement at a Time!
Grate Products is the manufacturer of patented products that allow hand-picked specialty contractors to provide healthier environments for homeowners to live. We are a network of over 50 authorized & trained health conscious contractors, from Seattle to Cape Cod. Grate Products is actively recruiting high integrity companies with quality standards above the rest in the basement waterproofing and crawl space repair industry. Do you have what it takes to become an authorized, certified Grate Products Contractor in your market?